Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dreamlog/6.17.09/Out to sea: Mud walk To Aunts, and driving the Veedub.



We start off up a hill.

There is a hilly region made of mud. like cake frosting.



Like coffee colored with cream.



We had already started going up the street hill, which was a steady incline up about half a mile in to the side street neighborhood. Whatever that is.



Now I’m walking out to meet my aunt. It’s her house, and apparently I’m visiting.



I don’t hug her because i’m all muddy. Well at least my shoes are.



She takes me in to the house and I say hi to my uncle and two of his friends that are seated in the living room.



He tells me that there's mud all over the carpet, but I don’t see any.



I walk to the kitchen and somehow miraculously, clean up in doing so. I finally hug my aunt who doesn’t want to let go, but not in the scary aunt way...



I then go to the living room, hug my uncle and say "hi nice to meet you" to his friend who has a mullet. It seems he’s been in the sun a lot. He appears to be some sort of hardworking construction dude.



I think his wife is there. I end up taking my aunt to.... the post office(?) in my Veedub.


+


It’s up the street. about 2 blocks up the hill. Next I remember being in the parking lot and we’re leaving back to the house I guess.


+


I remember there being a girl involved in all of this. Maybe younger, maybe not - but can not recall what we were involved in.



...and i'm awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment