Friday, April 30, 2010

Dreamlog/7.22.09/Out to Sea: Back To School

Ryan was a carpenter...


No not that Carpenter!...


We were in a warehouse sized room below a high school.


He was happy there.



He was making these huge tables out of pine.



We talked for a bit. I proceeded to go out from the building, to the hallway that lead to the inside commons area of my first high school.



It was bigger in the dream though. I turned the corner and started to give a woman who worked at the school a foot massage.



We were on the steps going up to the second floor as the 'carpentry warehouse' was below ground we were between the first and second floors. There were Three floors above the warehouse. I am suddenly near the administrative side.



I find out that I am enrolled in high school again due to a mixup in my high school credits.



I get the feeling that this is a normal thing to them, but am discouraged that they let this slip.



...and I'm awake again.


*During this time, I was awaiting a discharge from the NAVY and couldn't wait to get out and get back in to college.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely illustrated. What's that Paul B. has in his left hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Apparently the Paul B. statue is located in Bangor, Maine. reported as the largest, in his left hand he holds a peavey. I still think he needs a blue ox. More to come soon. Been busy with summer school. =)

    ReplyDelete