Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dreamlog/5.6.2010/Out To Sea: Lets Go, Before They Riot!

It was late at night.


Or was it early in the mornin'?...


Well, either way it was dark.


I was out in an old Kmart parking lot,


out here in town.


I was with two uncles: "Chuck",


and "Mork",


as my family refers to them.


I was being watched,


and probably followed.


Probably some kind of... "agents".


CCTV perhaps.


As we made an escape to the said location, a Mexican night club closes and people scatter the parking lot,


like it's Cinco de Mayo!


Or Wal-Mart.


With the "last call" crowd all around,


bottles of booze were everywhere! They were bringing 'em from the club.


As they exited the club and started heading to their cars,


we looked for our own getaway ride, trying to avoid any trouble.


...and, I'm awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment