Monday, May 17, 2010

Dreamlog/5.15.2010/Out to Sea: The End of Something, and the Floating Tree-stump/Face-thing.


I'm at school again.


I start off in a hallway. I'm in front of the lockers, and I'm gathering my back pack.


+


For some reason: I feel Asian?


I'm dressed in blue jeans and a flannel shirt. She wears it better though:


I grab my peacoat and beanie from the locker.


I get a call from someone telling me that it is cold and snowing.


I know this, and head outside, and away from the school.


So with my backpack, I'm walking in the area of town we call "The Lower Valley". It's snowing, but I'm not cold. I turn right at a major cross street and head North.


As I walk down the major street, I enter a desolate forest area of the street. The scenery is like nuclear winter.


Small little asian pagodas line the curb.


I continue to walk, and turn my head right as I pass the next street. The entire block is snowy, full of junked autos, and postwar aftermath.


+


What looks like a tree stump starts to float.


As this thing floats and rotates, I hear evil ice cream truck music.


The tree stump is alive and looking right at me!




...and, I'm awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment