Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dreamlog/7.14.09/Out to Sea: The Subway to Drugs & Oldtown in San Diego.

A tagged up subway traveling from East...

...takes me West, to a pre-post-apocalyptic (PPA) ghetto.

In the dark hours of the night,

I end up in the living room of a makeshift apartment.

In typical PPA fashion, the walls are peeling and gray.

There are two teenage black kids in the living room selling me some weed.

I am going through a milk crate of records,

and realize that I have found some choice cuts from my old real-life collection of "dope wax". I guess I end up walking out, as a fight breaks out with gunfire included.

I walk up the hill upon a newly built stairway that runs parallel with the subway.

People are walking out of the subway car, as police begin tracking down criminals.

"Sosa"...

and I...

then end up in what resembles "Oldtown, San Diego",

...and suddenly, I'm awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment