Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dreamlog/7.13.09/Out to Sea: Dee, Latifah, Andrea

We'll call her Dee.



Dee is my girlfriend, and she lies to me.



Swearing her innocence,I let her explain but I know she cheated on me.


She wants to keep me in her life, but I tell her that I know she's lying. I tell her to hit the road.



Her attitude changes and she shows me a picture of her and 2 other girls together. I knew it!



I'm organizing clothes in a room,



with a breeze coming in through an open window near the top of the wall.



My mother is near.



Dream 2 -

The feel of everything is night time, some time in the late 1800's.



I'm in a Victorian inspired barber shop.



Queen Latifah works there.



I am in the barbers chair, and am rotated around to see myself in the mirror.



I am black, and have a full head of hair.



Dream 3 -

Andrea is talking with me on the phone, and expresses to me that she is casually contemplating suicide.



I know that she won't and reply "Go head, do it".



I know that she won't even though she has been cutting herself, it's only for attention.



...and I'm awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment