Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dreamlog/6.5.09/Out to Sea: Treasure Hunt?

The first thing that I remember is water. Some dude and I are looking for something in what appears to be clear water at the surface.

The deeper part of the water is cloudy, which I find out as I venture lower into the "H2O".



Worried about breathing, "dude" assures me that there is treasure on the surface of the deep sea. As we end up at the bottom, I end up at the bottom.



I am now alone, in a sea without marine life. A cloud of ocean sand covers the area.



I attempt to pry open the chest. The top of the chest is made to look like it is an open treasure chest,that conceals the treasure within.



Although the chest remains in the water, I "resurface"?...



and end up in a room that resembles a pirate ship cabin, with a pool of water for a "floor". I notify someone else that it is unattainable.



The person asks me to try again, as if easy to accomplish.



Suddenly, as I look into the knee deep "water-floor", I now see that it is only half an inch thick.



Realizing that I don't even have to hold my breathe, I think to myself "This is stupid."



...and I'm awake again.


No comments:

Post a Comment