Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dreamlog/6.6.09/Out to sea: Island Thugs, Pool, &... Bloods?

I remember a red hooded sweatshirt.


I see a neighborhood down the block.



A pool hall is housed in an old automotive garage.


+


There's a gang of young hood-rattish teens and "tweens" there: either hispanic, or maybe even islander, but not Filipino. They appear to be "tight" with one another.



The grass outside the lot is wet, as if it were early morning dew.



I walk towards the pool hall under an overcast sky.It may be before noon it may be after school.



I notice some rather large gangbangers present, but they don't worry me.



I remember a hood-style convenience store. I may be in it, I'm not sure though.



I realize that my hooded sweatshirt, aka "hoodie" is Red and may cause them to think that I'm a "Blood".



I keep walking, and think to myself "it won't matter... I hope."


...and I'm awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment