Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dreamlog/6.13.09/ Out to Sea/2 mg. Melatonin: The Duke of Ham, Keys, & The Boat-whore.

First of all, this dream was quite the amalgamation of sorts. There were 3 dreams, 2 connecting, and 1 transfer. Like Tom-Tom Club sung: There was "no beginning" and there was "no end". The main subject started off in a room.



The Duke of Ham, and a girl (who knows?) were involved.



The Duke of Ham was my roommate? Anyhow, I did him a favor by driving him somewhere in *my Veedub (*not my Veedub).



We ended up at a 1 room, 2 unit... room. There were 2 adjoining quarters in 1 room. It was "L-shaped" yet equal. There weren't any dividers, but there were separate sleep rooms, a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. Like a big "Extended Stay".



The Duke of Ham had access, because he did someone a favor. He let me stay there with him, and it felt like we were hanging out on a Friday after work.



I recall a medium brown wood theme for the interior, including Orange curtains.



I saw a charger plugged into the wall. Somehow "Dee" is involved.



I took a shower and scrubbed my bod with an Avon shower-geI, still early in the day.



I told the Duke of Ham that "I have to do something, and I'll be back later".



Suddenly I'm in a different dream, and I have left my keys in the "room" from the previous dream. Somebody else picks me up. I now remember that my phone was left in that dream and think to myself "I'm Screwed".



I then magically find my keys and phone in the automobile I'm in, and we head back to The Duke of Ham's place. I call him saying that I need to get my Veedub.


*I woke up, and went into the next dream*



I was in a hallway, not necessarily on the

boat I was stationed on.



Well I saw this girl who I will refer to as Sunni.



She was walking towards

me, grinning with interested eyes locked "on target".



Keep in mind that in real life this girl was a total boat-ho, which is not what most ladies aim to be in the U.S. Navy!



I knew that she liked me, but we said nothing to each other. We were just walking in the same direction. It was a bigger hallway than a "P-way". The Duke of Ham reappeared and said something to me as we were walking.



Right as I responded "Yeah" to him, Sunni asked me to justify my attraction to her with a headnod.



So she thought the "Yeah" was for her, and now thought that I liked her...



...and I'm awake again.



No comments:

Post a Comment