Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dreamlog/6.19.09/Out to sea: Work verification, and dank bud for me!

It felt good to be out of the Navy.


I remembered I could get my job back if I wanted, but fuck it was working for DISH! I did not want to work there!



I had to go verify that they at least had me on file, yet I still didn't care to work there. It was like a shared public library, converted into a call center during the day. You could still go in and get books and use it as a library, but now all the computers and open areas are a fuckin call center!



I’m walking through and someone asks me to do something work related, and I’m like "No sorry, I don’t work here" so I go back to wherever the "personnel department" is.



There’s a smokin hot older woman who's getting ready to hand me some... stuff. I guess I need this... stuff?



Then I'm outside near what seems to be a break area. There are park benches, and a table.



Suddenly there’s this ultra super-duper smokin hot, hotness of a hottie there. A down to earth smoker girl.



I somehow engage in being stupified by her hottie-hot hotness. I guess I tell her something about it being 5 years since I lit up some herbs, and she takes out a sack and gives me this whole fat bud, and puts it in a small plastic bag for me!



I am ultra thankful and tell her we should kick it some time.

I tell her I can’t say much, because I was awestruck by her beauty...



...but suddenly remembered to compose myself.



She laughs, and agrees we should hang. I then remember that she's not aware that I’m separated... FUCK!


...and I'm awake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment