Friday, August 5, 2011

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you Without a strong rhyme to step to 
Think of how many weak shows you slept through 
Time's up, I'm sorry I kept you Thinking of this, you keep repeating you miss 
The rhymes from the microphone soloist And you sit by the radio, hand on the dial, soon 
As you hear it, pump up the volume 
Dance wit the speaker 'till  you hear it blow, Then plug in the headphone 'cause here it go 
It's a 4 letter word when it's heard,  it control your body to dance (You got it) soul, 
Directs the tempo like a red alert 
Reaches your reflex, so let it work 
When this is playing, you can't get stuck wit 
The steps, so get set and I'm a still come up wit 
A gift to be swift, follow the leader, 
the rhyme will go Def wit the record that was mixed a long time ago 
It can be done, but only I can do it 
For those that can dance and clap your hands to it 
I start to think and then I sink 
Into the paper like I was ink 
When I'm writing, I'm trapped in between the lines, 
I escape when I finish the rhyme... I got soul

No comments:

Post a Comment